Apply now to become a Catalyst Fund company!What they offer
They are actively looking for early-stage startups that improve the resilience of underserved and climate-vulnerable communities in emerging markets. Our next cohort will kick off in July 2022.
• USD $100,000 in cash.
• USD $100,000 of venture building support.
• Access to a global network of 100+ investors.
• 1 sponsored intern.
• Up to $175,000 value in Catalyst Fund perks.
• 1 sponsored impact report by 60 Decibels.
• Dedicated PR and marketing support.What they look for
• Product: Fintech and climate resilience startups.
• Customers: Serving underserved and climate-vulnerable communities.
• Team: Local founders or co-founders, gender-balanced leadership teams.
• Geography: Africa.
• Traction: Company has products in the market, some customers, and working toward product-market fit.
• Stage: Pre-Seed.Impact